INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you interact with us through our site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Personal Data That You Provide Through our site: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to our Services.
- Other Information: Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with The Public Tutoring Initiative through our site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. The Public Tutoring Initiative may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by The Public Tutoring Initiative affiliates, agents or service providers. As an example, we may use such information to obtain the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that NO Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of The Public Tutoring Initiative community, The Public Tutoring Initiative may conduct research on its user demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and The Public Tutoring Initiative may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does NOT identify you personally. The Public Tutoring Initiative may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
- The Public Tutoring Initiative is not in the business of selling your information. We do not plan on selling any user information to ad agencies or other third parties. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: It is common for many businesses, to hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. These might include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we do employ another company, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: The Public Tutoring Initiative may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of The Public Tutoring Initiative, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information like social security numbers on our site.